Model 300S Mooring Buoy
Starting at $465
- All buoys are made of polyethylene.
- The material contains UV inhibitors. They are rotationally molded.
- They are manufactured in the Okanagan, British Columbia, Canada by Water FX
- All models (except the Model 610) have a stainless steel wear ring at the attachment point
- All models (except 610) are available in suitable colors for the application. IE white for swim area, control buoys, information buoys, yellow for hazard buoys
- We have standard graphics as well as custom graphics
Copper Island Diving Ltd. offers installation of docks and buoys for boats of every make and model. When you purchase a 150T Buoy from Copper Island Diving Ltd, you get the buoy, installation, excellent customer service, and decades of local Shuswap Lake knowledge.
The life expectancy of a private mooring buoy is 15+ years when they are properly maintained in good weather conditions. Flooding and storms are the most common ways your buoy can be damaged.
Mooring buoys require the attention and care that is not always needed when the boat is moored at a marina. Each mooring ball needs to be inspected on a regular basis to ensure that everything is in good working condition.
To maintain your private buoy, it is important to check every chain for rust and marine deterioration. Every shackle must be examined in the same fashion. All fiber lines should be kept free of sand and should be replaced if frayed parts are visible.
If it is your first time owning a private buoy, we reccommend hiring Copper Island Diving Ltd. for installation. When you use a local service, you get great customer service and local knowledge!
Yes! All private buoys installed by Copper Island Diving Ltd. follows regulations in the Canada Shipping Act.